Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Insano

Red Alert Install on xp

Hey I'm trying to install red alet on xp but when i load it it brings me to the install menu i click and on install and nothing happens. I tried Changing compatability but its like my computer is refusing to react to the game. Please help i love this game

Hey I'm trying to install red alet on xp but when i load it it brings me to the install menu i click and on install and nothing happens. I tried Changing compatability but its like my computer is refusing to react to the game. Please help i love this game

Hi I had the same problem,but I got it going eventually by clicking inside on every icon in every folder that had the compatibilty tab which was usually an exe.file.That has to be done inside the Westwood/ Redalert folder.I also have the game copied to a virtual drive using Magic Iso so every file icon in every folder has to be clicked on compatability there too.Then on C: drive you click on the patch inside realert folder.Time comsuming I know,but once you get the game working its all worth it.I love it.