Compatible Support Forums
el_vago32

Kerio Winroute Firewall 2.2.2

Hi guys.

I' having the weirdest problem with this software, here is my scenario:

A W2K3 Box, which act as an Internet server, with 2 Network cards (1 for WAN interface, and the other to my LAN), and Im using Kerio Winroute Firewall software to do the NAT work and to limit bandwidth to certain local IP addresses, ONLY for those 2 tasks.

The problem and having is that some PC's (specifically, 3) from my LAN are having problems to receive emails through Outlook express or Microsoft Outlook, since several emails are blanked (as well as "Subject" and "From" fields). And I know this is happenning because of KWF, because I can check those e-mail accounts through web-mail based server and all of the emails are there, just fine, but whenever you try to receive them using Outlook express or MS Outolook, some emails start to get blanked and then the connection to POP3 server is lost.

I uninstalled KWF to verify that in fact it was causing that, and I confirmed my suspects.

I have no idea of what to do about this, I did not find any help about this bug on internet either, I really hope you guys could help me.

Same problem here except we don't recve any email on 5 of our 10 clients. Everything is ok, they are all on a domain. I set the proper rules internal to external protocol pop3 and for the heck of it pop3S and almost every mail protocol out there and still five machines don't get email. I substituted the KWF with ISA and it works SO I know its a problem with KWF. Don't want to use ISA, I like KWF anyone have a solution?

Charles

yep....its because they BLOCK smtp relaying or other protocol...forcing you to buy their other product....... kerio mailserver!!! I installed the trial version and ALL EMAIL WORKS NOW : Hmmmm.....SCAM!