Compatible Support Forums
phatboy177

heist problem running in xp

i bought the pc version of the virgin interactive game heist but havent bee able to play it.

it loads fine but when you come to the amin menu the graphics on the selection button work but you cant select any of them so therefore you are just stuck on the main screen.

any ideas with how to sort this problem out would be appreciated

i bought the pc version of the virgin interactive game heist but havent bee able to play it.

it loads fine but when you come to the amin menu the graphics on the selection button work but you cant select any of them so therefore you are just stuck on the main screen.

any ideas with how to sort this problem out would be appreciated

Only download a tool called mouse emulator. In the game menu when you choose the option click with the mouse and the keyboard than, with mouse emulator is the numberpad the "1" key; and you can select any option.

I try this method and is successfull :D

four years later but now is possible play heist in a actual computer, thansk to me :D.

I play under winxp, pentium IV, 1 GB RAM and 128 MB video.

And i have win7 but i don't try :)

Hi there,

I just installed heist on my win8 computer in win98 compatibility mode. It works more or less, but in the menu or when a dialog-boy pops up in the game, the game is stuttering. Then not only the mouse runs unsmooth, but especially the left click doesn't work in 80% of my clicks... The mouse emulator didn't solve the problem.

I think I could run the game on xp (without service pack) with a ps2-mouse. But xp compatibility doesn't work either.

And mecm, could you upload the save games again?

Thank you very much!

Hi there,

I just installed heist on my win8 computer in win98 compatibility mode. It works more or less, but in the menu or when a dialog-boy pops up in the game, the game is stuttering. Then not only the mouse runs unsmooth, but especially the left click doesn't work in 80% of my clicks... The mouse emulator didn't solve the problem.

I think I could run the game on xp (without service pack) with a ps2-mouse. But xp compatibility doesn't work either.

And mecm, could you upload the save games again?

Thank you very much!

Sorry for responding so late. If you want I can upload to mega.co.nz

Sorry for responding so late. If you want I can upload to mega.co.nz

Yes, that would be very kind. Thank you a lot in advance!

Here are the savegames of heist. I can pass the Level04 - Warehouse Bumrush, but the next level Gangster's Paradise the application is closed when all gangs killed.

I never know how to Heist both gang headquarters, in level 05 I can get 3 snipers and 1 rocket launcher but, like I don't know how to heist the chup's and blade's headquarters the application is closed by an unknown error.

Save Games heist

thank you for the savegame!

Unfortunately I am still not able to play heist in Win8 without massive mouse control problems. How do you play?

I play in a acer aspire one (with a intel atom processor), but in level 04 is impossible still playing to finish the mission, the game crashes and close when I try that level.