Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hells_message_monkey

Problem with the Game Elements Wireless Controller (GGE910) I buy at wal-mart.

Ok, here is my problem. I bought the Game Elements Wireless Controller (GGE910) at wal-mart and can not get it to work at all. I have done everything in the trouble shooting guide, everything listed for the GGE917 on this site and even asked 4-chan for help. All have failed me. The guide told me to re install, I did, it didn't help. All the hints from the GGE917 and 4-chan didn't work either. And tech support was a complete joke.

Here is a full discloser. I meet the full hardware spec's to run it. I load the software, no errors, I plug in the controller, all the lights are on, the controller should be up for "plug and play" read. Computer does not even show it as plugged in. NO NEW HARDWARE. I have forced a down load of the drivers, still, NO NEW HARDWARE. Restarts, I have done everything I can think of to do.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Or just tell me I'm screwed, and I shouldn't buy hardware at wal-mart.

i also bought same controller at wally world usaully have good luck with hardware bohgt there but can't get this to play on most games still looking for an anwser

i also bought same controller at wally world usaully have good luck with hardware bougt there but can't get this to play on most games but did get one game to work right still looking for an anwser

This GGE910 Controller is piece of shit! I have done everything to get this piece of shit to work. Yes I got it at Wal-Mart too.

This company does not have a web site- what companies now a days do not have a web site. They know they would get flooded with questions about the GGE910.

The control is definately a piece of shit.

I've already commented on another thread on this forum about Button Assignments for games. Like I told the other guy, the control was a waste of money, you live and you learn, and you don't buy cheap shit because it has a cool recoil function (that also doesn't work well :P). Yeah, I too wasted 20 bux or whatever it was on this control...and I think I might take a hammer to it so that I feel better.

hi i have had on probs with this have 2 u do need usb v2.0 to use just plug in usb it will install use game profiler to reagust the right analog stick cuz the up and down are left and right and viceversa i have lost my game porfiler disk if sumone could upload it or put a link to the driver too this pacific gamepad the recoil dont work also if u have any ?s just put here ill be glade to help but plz upload that driver i cant use the pad w\o it much respect too all u gamerz who have probloms we want quality not pice of shit hardware peace one more thing they do have a website this gamepad is made by philips so thats the website fyi

Ok... i have a recoil version 909 and heres how it works for me.

Whatever you set it up for you have to also set up for on the game so identical configurations. Second in order for the controller to work on the game have the controlls page still up you get to it by going to start game elements and then clicking on recoil pad or w/e. if you have done this it should work at least it did for me. I've run into a different problem tho :P i cant figure out which key is for start and its making me crazy smile.Hope it helped