Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CASHVILLE

WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER

;( SOME PLEASE HELP ME OUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY DOES IT DO THIS , MY WMP WAS CORRUPTED LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO I ROLLED BACK ONCE TO 9 AND THEN WHEN I TRY TO UPGRADED BACK TO 10 IT CRASHED AND KNOW ITS TELLING ME

_______This version of Windows Media Technologies is incompatible with this version of Windows. For more information, view the information at the Microsoft web site______ SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP KNOW I REALLY NEED MY MEDIA PLAYER ....

THANKS GUYS AND I APPRECIATED ALL YOU ON THIS SITE /////

;( PLEASE HELP ME ;( bold text

Did you go to the website like it said to?

I do believe you can d/l the network install version of WMP 10 to you local HD and install it there.

It's possible the WMP 10 setup app is not detecting your system configuration properly.

You must have Windows XP to install version 10 of course, which I'm assuming you have since you mentioned having to uninstall it once already wink

OK HOW DO YOU INSTALL underlwmploc.dll ined text...B/C I WAS TOLD THAT Y OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAD THIS PROBLEM THAT IT WAS BEACUASE OF THIS FILLE OR/ DLL ,,,ANYWAYS IM NOT THAT GOOD AT COMPUTERS SO CAN ANY TELL ME HOW WOULD I INSTALLL wmploc.dll ....THANKS GUYZ

" 10 YEARS TO GO"

"5 N ROLL BACK"

Originally posted by jmmijo:

Quote:
I do believe you can d/l the network install version of WMP 10 to you local HD and install it there.

It's possible the WMP 10 setup app is not detecting your system configuration properly.

You must have Windows XP to install version 10 of course, which I'm assuming you have since you mentioned having to uninstall it once already wink

You really have to stop typing in caps, that's considered "yelling", and it's more than annoying. :x

Anyhow, what version of Windows are you running?

Don't forget to register it or the system won't recognize it.