Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lockedout

i have a really big problem!

ok i have an office keyboard made my micro inoventions, and i installed the web office to help unlock the capabilites,but everytime i played a game it came up with a list id have to close out every time. so i uninstalled it and it uninstalled my keyboard and it restarted my computer and i have a windows xp password, and no keyboard works, do you think im just in big trouble and im locked out for good. plz help

Have you tried both PS2 and USB keyboards? If so, have you tried the USB in more than one USB slot? Possible quick, easy fix.

i dont have one with a usb but ill prob try walmart, but thanks dude if this helps ill like dance lol.

yeah they will probably have a cheap one, if it doesnt work just return it. they shouldnt hassle you.

i got the problem fixed, all i did was when my comp first turned on i held f3 because its the default key and works no matter what,and i recovered my comp so im all set, but thanks for the suggestion. im only 15 so the comp didnt have nothing to worry to much about on their but thank you again.

no problem, sorry to hear it had to be fixed that way! but at least you got it fixed smile glad to hear it!