Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sylvan

Master of Olympus - Zeus

Couple of months ago I bought this game and had a great playin' time on my machine:

Pentium IV 1.700, 256 RAM, ATI Radeon 7500 64MB, Creative SoundBlaster Live!, Windows XP Professional + SP 2, DirectX 9.0c

But then I've found me self confused when I've downloaded the latest patch for the game (v1.1), and when launched the setup.exe

The setup in the half-way of the patch installation stopped within the error message: “Patch could not be applied because of the wrong previous version of zeus.exe, setup now will close” – something like that. I guess the patch setup does not recognizes the zeus.exe version of my game, but why it is so? I’ve tried the both versions of the patch (US 1.1.0.0 and the UK 1.1.0.0). Of coarse avoiding the files and registry corruption I’ve uninstalled the game both times before installing any new patches. I mean when I got the error, before trying to install the other version of the patch I have uninstalled the game completely.

So does anybody has any idea how I suppose to install that darn patch and get the new features and the editor to work?

Please, any, even a little idea would help me a lot!

P.S.: I’ve already tried and I know the stuff about the Windows Compatibility Mode(s).

Best Regards Sylvan

[Edited by Sylvan on 2006-03-19 13:32:02]