Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dinolinux

Mandriva 2006 Admin Handbook

Hey, guys...I wanted to make a small contribution to the author of Agustin's Linux Manual...I have been following the series, it is one of the greatest book I ever read about learning linux step by step.

I really appreciate the great work and effort in this manual, without it I would not have learned Linux. I was a totally newbie until I finished reading and testing the server section my favorite!

The latest edition "Mandriva 2006 Admin Handbook" written by Agustin Velasco, can be found at http://www.netcontrol.org has been fully updated to suit the latest Mandriva.

I thought to post this message as an appreciation to the knowledge I have gathered. I believe this can help other newcomers to Linux and or to those who already use Linux. I sweare it this is the best, best book ever written in step by step!

The book covers everything. If any of you would like to read the previous free edition you can find some immediate links at the above mentioned website or google it.

Anyway, I hope this will help everyone...Thanks guys for sharing your knowledge.

This is cerebelus who spoke:)