Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shade45

Nvidia GeForce MX4000 - Plez Help Anyone

i was building aonther pc with the Nvidia GeForce MX4000 128Mb AGP4X card, then i installed medal of honor pacific assult, it installed fine but once i tryed to run an error appaeared saying my video card wasnt fully compatable with direct x 8.1 but my direct x is currently updated to the latest 9.0c.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP OR EMAIL ME:

r.c.dsouza@gmail.com

I'm afraid you will need to get a non-lobotimized GeForce 4 graphics card, both the older MX-440 and the later MX4000 GPU's are really not full-featured GeForce 4 GPU's wink

It will work for many things however, playing any recent games will cause you nothing but grief trying to get them to work.

Sure the pricing is great, but you get what you pay for.

If you want to stick with the nVidia line of GPU's, you should be able to find the older 5000 series graphics cards for pretty darn cheap now, this will include the 5200/5500/5600/5700/5800 cards.

Pricing on the last gen 6000 series will be a bit more, however, the performance is greater of course smile

I have NVIDIA GeForce 4000 MX 128M 8x AGP, with my processor is AMD sempron 2500+;512 MB RAM;

I have trouble that when I try to install this device there are shown message for error....

" Error,Code :10 Cannot Start" like that...

In BIOS my screen just flicker and not clearly to be read....

What should I do/

would somebody can help me out from this trouble?

please

You are not clear as to what you are doing. Are you trying to install an new card in your machine? If this is what you are doing, what was the old card? Did you uninstall the drivers for that card before putting in your new card? Try to give us the context in which this occured. Normally, the Error code 10 means that a value in registry is expecting the card to signal back that "yes" the card is there, and it is not getting that response. You will need to put in the proper drivers for that card - after you get rid of the old drivers. Now if your motherboard was using onboard video, you will need to remove the new card, bring up windows, remove the graphics from your Device Manager, when it reboots, bring up the Bios, and disble the onboard graphics. Save the change. Power down, put your new card in and power it up.