Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DramaQueen1

Sims 2 installation code

Wow i never realised how many problems The Sims 2 had...

My old flatmate installed the game for me a couple of months ago, but then it crashed and i've decided to reinstall it an try some of the suggestions on here....and heres my problem:

I can't find the "code" that i need to start the installation (the one thats asked for on the very first screen of installation). I can't contact my old flatmate to see where he found it. I still have the box that it came in, and all the cds. Can someone please help, I WANNA PLAY THE SIMS......... Where is the code located??

Please Help!!! I know that It is located on the Manual, But where on the Manual??? I have been trying to figure this Out... Help! ;(

1) In the white box at the lower left of the back of the DVD/CD case.

2) In the white box at the lower left of the back of the manual.

3) In the white box inside the DVD/CD case.

man i borrowed this game from ny neighboor i wanna play but thay dont have the stuff i need to install the game so if any body wantz to give me theres please do

Originally posted by weed_man420:

Quote:
man i borrowed this game from ny neighboor i wanna play but thay dont have the stuff i need to install the game so if any body wantz to give me theres please do

Yep, ask your neighbour otherwise you won't get a key here and you should not ask for one either.

S

frown Hi, i know the installation code is at the lower left behind the manual in the white box. BUT I DUN HAV THE MANUAL!!!

the guy hu sold me this didnt giv me...so pls pls

can any1 giv me the installation code? frownfrownfrown :x :x

Originally posted by Linda_92:

Quote:

the guy hu sold me this didnt giv me...so pls pls

Ask him to give it to you.

Quote:

can any1 giv me the installation code? frownfrownfrown :x :x

Nope.