Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DosFreak

Page numbers

Is it possible to get rid of the 1-300+ page numbers. Most sites do the standard 1-10, and then have the "Next Page", "Last Page" options. I doubt anyone actually clicks through each and every page...unless they are really really bored. laugh

Originally posted by dosfreak:

Quote:
Is it possible to get rid of the 1-300+ page numbers. Most sites do the standard 1-10, and then have the "Next Page", "Last Page" options. I doubt anyone actually clicks through each and every page...unless they are really really bored. laugh

I second this, as long as Philip does not add a "∞" button laugh

EDIT: OK, I'm perplexed now, how do you display extended ASCII characters in posts ?

I wanted to display the symbol for google but ASCII 236 doesn't appear, noe even inside quotes frown

Originally posted by dosfreak:

Quote:

I will look into it for one of the next updates

Originally posted by jmmijo:

Quote:
EDIT: OK, I'm perplexed now, how do you display extended ASCII characters in posts ?

I wanted to display the symbol for google but ASCII 236 doesn't appear, noe even inside quotes frown

That is a side effect of the HTML filter. I will see if I can change this in one of the next updates.

Originally posted by Philipp:

Quote:
I will look into it for one of the next updates

I just wrote the code and add this with the next update later this week.