Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cloud99ff

What is happening with my PC

Why my PC is always Got error message when I play game and the Game application itself will be closed. And give message the memory can not be read.

There is a very critical matter happening now.

My computer can't be loaded to Windows (i am using windows Xp) and it come out with blue screen and tell there is hardware problem. So what should I do with my computer

Try removing a stick of RAM and test it, if it does the same thing (and assuming you are using more than one stick :P ) put the stick you removed back in, and take out the other one. It sounds like a memory error at the moment, but I would need more info to be sure. Anything else you can tell us all here about the problem? What is your hardware configuration?

My computer system consist of following:

- Intel pentium 1.6GHz

- Raffles Motherboard (Forgot the model)

- 256 DDR266

- Nvidia Geforce 200 32 bit.

- HDD 40 GB

these the features i have> is anything wrong. I have only one RAM stick. yeah It sounds logic. I will try but i think I will go to find other RAM card/stick. Is it something wrong with my mobo or graphic card??.

Since Windows won't load, before playing with the memory stick, turn on the computer and as it first starts to boot, there should be a message to hit a particular button (DEL or F10) to get into the BIOS. Go into the Bios and find the entry that will let you boot from the CD Rom. Set it to boot from the CD and exit and save this. Put your Windows XP systems CD into the CD and let it boot from the CD where you will be given some choices to Repair, bring up the Console and Repair or boot into Safe Mode.

I would first let it boot into Safe Mode. If Windows comes up, this sometimes is all you need to do since it is using the Standard Drivers. Exit, and remove the CD and Boot the computer as normal. If it comes up as normal, you are good to go. If it fails again; reboot from the CD, go through Safe Mode. I am only guessing, but the drivers for your video card may have been corrupted if Safe Mode is available. Be sure you have your CD with your video drivers or you can download a new set from Nvidia. Go to your control Panel and to Add/Remove Programs and Remove the Nvidia drivers. Then, reboot the computer, if it comes up normally, but looks pretty much like it did when you were in Safe Mode, then, reinstall your video drivers.

Let us know if it will or will not go into Safe Mode.

Yeah I have try to boot from save mode or save mode networking or ... I also try to repair but no used at all. If only thing I need to re-format otherwise cant run at all. Plz let me know what happen with my PC .... Thank to all of you who give me some ideas