Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NeoMadGear

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis Mercenaries Problem

I am having trouble running RE3's Mercenaries mini-game. I tried putting my sound acceleration speed at basic, but it still doesn't work. I tried changing the compatability to 95/98, but still no luck. Every time I run Mercenaries, the screen turns black and goes back to the original screen saying the program is not responding. Can anybody help me? Thanx in advance. wink

Also, I would like to add that the original game (The story of Jill) works perfectly, but I am wondering why Mercenaries doesn't work at all. I have an SiS utility card, I am using Win XP and using a intel Pentium 4 Computer.

I hope someone can solve my problem. Many Thanx

NeoMadGear. wink

Never Mind, I just figured it out. If you right click and go under compatability, and if you put under 256 colors, it will work. I just figured out a solution to my problem.

See you next game,

NeoMadGear wink

Hmm... I had it working once, and yes i think it was the 256 colors thing but im not quite sure, also, the demo had a few problems for me but now i have the full version of res evil 3, i finished the game 2 times now.. and another time wasn't counted cause i used a trainer... more info at http://freewebs.9.forumer.com/

My R20301.jpg file is corrupt, could somebody please post their copy, it should be in the res evil directory, in data_a > bss > R20301.jpg thanks

Hey Raz_, are you still there? I was looking for something else but found this thread and registered to try and help you out.

I couldn't find the file you asked though, neither on the instalation directory nor on the CD itself, but if you still want it you can contact me over at julealgon@ibest.com.br, I know how hard those files are to find... I've been through this before...

-----

Juliano

hey, returning to the matter at hand, i ran mercenaries at 256 (before it didnt ran at all so its an improvement, thanx) but it rans as slow as a turtle shell, any thoughts on how to fix it?