Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
felix

Here's a bad joke, looking to trade for equally bad joke in similar condition

Apologies to the French.

J. Chirac has officially raised the French terror alert from "Run" to "Hide".

There are only two higher alert levels in France, which are "Surrender" and "Collaborate".

The rise was precipitated by a recent fire at France's white flag factory - effectively crippling their military.

First saw that one on the Chelsea FC forum, great stuff! laugh

The only one I can think of (completely unrelated I'm afraid) is;

Why are Pirates called Pirates.... Because they arrrrr!!

...I'll get my coat.

Wow - it doesn't get much worse than that pirate joke. It was sooo corny.. so corny it grows in fields AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

</duck>

Wow - it doesn't get much worse than that pirate joke. It was sooo corny.. so corny it grows in fields AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

</duck>

A bear walks into a bar...

Bartender says "Why the big pause"?

~~

Two peanuts were walking across a park, one of them was assaulted.

A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender "You got any bread?"

Bartender says "only drinks and chips mate".

Next day the duck walks into the bar and asks the bartender "You got any bread?"

Bartender says "like I told you yesterday only drinks and chips mate"

Next day the duck walks into the bar and asks the bartender "You got any bread?"

Bartender says "listen you feathered freak, next time you come in here and ask for bread I'll nail your feet to the floor"

Next day the duck walks into the bar and asks "you got any nails?"

Bartender says "no"

Duck says "you got any bread?"

I guess this is as good a time as any for Rodney Dangerfield jokes....

My wife's cookin' is terrible! It's so bad the flies patched the hole in the screen door!

I went into the kitchen just this morning and the roaches had hung themselves...

Talk about fat! She's so fat she was standing on a street corner and a cop ran up with a billy club and shouted, "Break it up! Break it up!"

She's so fat our bathtub has stretch marks!

She went swimming in Lake Superior and left a ring around it!

I get no respect! I had a chat with my mailman just the other day. We were talking about our kids. He showed me a picture of his kids and they were mine!

My wife says she likes to talk during [censored]. The other night she called me from a motel room...

Just last week I bought a used car. I found one of my wife's dresses in the back seat...

smile

1. Two blondes walk into a building.......... you'd think at least one of them would have seen it.

2. Phone answering machine message - "...If you want to buy marijuana, press the hash key..."

3. A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Clingfilm for shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

4. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

5. I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, "No, the steaks are

too high."

6. My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli. A strong currant pulled him in.

7. A man came round in hospital after a serious accident. He shouted,"Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't, I've cut your arms off".

8. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a muscle.

9. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly. They lit a fire in the craft, it sank, proving once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it.

10. Our ice cream man was found lying on the floor of his van covered with hundreds and thousands. Police say that he topped himself.

11. Man goes to the doctor, with a strawberry growing out of his head. Doc says "I'll give you some cream to put on it."

12. 'Doc I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home' "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. ' Is it common? ' "It's not unusual."

13. A man takes his Rotteweiller to the vet. "My dog is cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?" "Well," said the vet, "let's have a

look at him" So he picks the dog up and examines his eyes, then he checks his teeth. Finally, he says, "I'm going to have to put him down."

"What? Because he's cross-eyed? " "No, because he's really heavy"

14. Guy goes into the doctor's. "Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside." "How's that?" "Don't you start."

15. Two elephants walk off a cliff...boom, boom!

16. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

17. So I was getting into my car, and this bloke says to me "Can you give me a lift?" I said "Sure, you look great, the world's your oyster,go for it.'

18. Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. There are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my

Dad, or my older Brother Colin, or my younger Brother Ho-Cha-Chu? But I think its Colin.

19. Two fat blokes in a pub, one says to the other "Your round." The other one says "So are you, you fat bast**d!"

20. Police arrested two kids yesterday, one was drinking battery acid, and the other was eating fireworks. They charged one and let the other

one off.

21. "You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen. It said, 'Parking Fine.' So

that was nice."

22. A man walked into the doctors, he said, "I've hurt my arm in several places" The doctor said, "Well don't go there anymore"

LOL! Those are good!

With my wife I don't get no respect. I made a toast on her birthday to 'the best woman a man ever had.' The waiter joined me.

I'm not a [censored]y guy. I went to a hooker. I dropped my pants. She dropped her price.

I tell you, I'm not a [censored]y guy. I was the centerfold for Playgirl magazine. The staples covered everything!

What a childhood I had, why, when I took my first step, my old man tripped me!

Last week I told my psychiatrist, "I keep thinking about suicide." He told me from now on I have to pay in advance.

I tell ya when I was a kid, all I knew was rejection. My yo-yo, it never came back!

Oh, when I was a kid in show business I was poor. I used to go to orgies to eat the grapes.

When I was a kid I got no respect. The time I was kidnapped, and the kidnappers sent my parents a note they said, "We want five thousand dollars or you'll see your kid again."

I tell ya, my wife was never nice. On our first date, I asked her if I could give her a goodnight kiss on the cheek - she bent over!

I tell you, with my doctor, I don't get no respect. I told him, "I've swallowed a bottle of sleeping pills." He told me to have a few drinks and get some rest.

Some dog I got too. We call him Egypt because he leaves a pyramid in every room.

With my dog I don't get no respect. He keeps barking at the front door. He don't want to go out. He wants me to leave.

What a dog I got. His favorite bone is in my arm!

Last week I saw my psychiatrist. I told him, "Doc, I keep thinking I'm a dog." He told me to get off his couch.

I worked in a pet store and people kept asking how big I'd get.

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

I'll tell ya, my wife and I, we don't think alike. She donates money to the homeless, and I donate money to the topless!

One night I came home. I figured, let my wife come on. I'll play it cool. Let her make the first move. She went to Florida.

I asked my old man if I could go ice-skating on the lake. He told me, "Wait til it gets warmer."

My doctor told me to watch my drinking. Now I drink in front of a mirror. I drink too much. Way too much. My doctor drew blood. He ran a tab.

When I was born the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, "I'm very sorry. We did everything we could...but he pulled through."

I come from a stupid family. During the Civil War my great uncle fought for the west!

My father was stupid. He worked in a bank and they caught him stealing pens.

My mother had morning sickness after I was born.

My mother never breast fed me. She told me that she only liked me as a friend.

My father carries around the picture of the kid who came with his wallet.

When I played in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up.

I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio.

One year they wanted to make me poster boy... for birth control.

I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent back a piece of my finger to my father. He said he wanted more proof.

My uncle's dying wish was to have me sitting on his lap. He was in the electric chair.

Once when I was lost I saw a policeman and asked him to help me find my parents. I said to him, "Do you think we'll ever find them?" He said, "I don't know kid. There are so many places they can hide."