Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zenarcher

Has Anyone Heard From blackpage?

I was just wondering if anyone knows or has heard from one of the regular forum posters, "blackpage." He was helping me with setting up a SATA-RAID array for my Mandriva Linux. It was a pretty complex little exercise, using mdadm. Anyway, blackpage had even set up a Linux box and gone through the exercise himself, to make sure we were getting it right. Along with posting here about the topic, he had also been sending email. I received an email from him about a month ago, saying that he had it all worked out and was making a step-by-step screenshot page for accomplishing the task. He was planning on letting me know as soon as that was completed, posting the information here and having the info available on a website, as well. He was quite excited about having it working corectly. Anyway, I have not heard from him since and he has not responded to email. Likewise, I haven't noticed any posts here in the forum from him, since that timne. So, I was just wondering if anyone knew him, as I am concerned about him.

Regards,

zenarcher

I'm not sure, but that is certainly a possibility. I just thought perhaps someone on the forum knows blackpage and might have an idea as to what happened to him. Thanks for the suggestion!

zenarcher