Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alex_Maggot

Tutorials+Vidz problems with Prince of Persia Warrior Within ...please help me!!

Hi!Sorry to bother you but i have a new problem with this game.....

My PC is...:

Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz

nVIDIA GeForce 4 FX 5700 256 mb

512 DDR

The problem is a that fisrt time i installed prince of persia warrior within i had the cd images on my pc and installed with all the recomandations in the readme file.All is good ...I entered the game(it was pretty strange , i thought, no starting video?) put the profile in and off i went to te world of the prince....no problems 'till i get to the first time you activate the sands in the castle the forst switch activates the next...*glich* it doesn't work...hmmm...nasty.i saved the game...and after i loaded it the sands were active(what the f@%k?!)after that i kept plaing...i reached he faze were the slow motion tutorial normally should have apperead(i know this from a walkthrough)...well it did'n appear....luckilly for the walkthrough....Anyway i was fed up with the game and uninstalled it....i don't know what to do ...i tied installing the game with my fried's cdsbut the same thing(he's game workd on his pc)...

So...the bottom line is that my game didn't load up to 4 vidz!!!can soemone tell me if they had this problem what did they do..or if someone has any solution?!

thnax a lot