Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
blackpage

Silly entertainment round pentecost

greetings folks

Our most valuable and most beloved friends from Redmond/US of A have launched a short movie competition in the UK, entitled "Thought Thieves", addressing the hot issue of theft of intellectual property (read about it here).

Don't ask me why, but the mere thought of M$ launching competitions 'bout theft of intellectual property triggered my "mockerythalamus" deep within my barren cranial wasteland smile

In a nutshell, I stitched together a little short film about the matter, but M$/UK wouldn't let me enter the competition as I'm not a UK resident. Anyway: it's still good for a lil entertainment, to be enjoyed here. Hope you like it smile

In case it's necessary for the linux guys out there: enable your Flash-player plugin.

greets

blackpage

p.s.: I don't have anything against Windows, I just consider M$ the top-prime-A#1 thief of intellectual property of 'em all. So Windows-worshippers: keep cool, it's just irony smile

Absolutely wonderful, blackpage! I've sent it off to everyone I know! You do deserve some kind of prize for this one!

zenarcher