Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Wilhelmus

Forum updates?

Did this forum just got updated or what?

Better organized than the older one.

/me likes smile

Kinda freaked me out when I first saw it. Was clicking around through the compatibility database, checking to see how well the forum links were referencing the database. I click over to the forums and I see the new layout eek

This will finally solve the problem of people posting duplicate topics! Big big pain in the something. wink

It's interesting to see that the Hardware forum has the most Threads and Posts.

8,637 Threads

43,858 Posts

Wow.

One problem tho, Where's the Sims 2 forum? laugh

Thankfully the Sims 2 posts have dried up so I guess it's not needed anymore. frown

Ah ha, Sims2, for one, I wont miss it, I've never likes sims, I liked sim city, that was pretty cool, but nothing lasts forever, even though I started playing a game similar to sims, its that Playboy: The Mansion, hehe, its pretty cool, no need to let them sleep, bath, eat or go to the WC, all you need to do is to keep the woman and playboy bunnies happy, and there is other needs for the beds, baths and couches in this game, hehe.

Now if the search function would work better, or at least sort by most recent posts first...

wink

I know wink

A new search engine is part of the next major version (2.0) of the CMS system. However, this update is still weeks away after it is nearly a full rewrite of the entire script.