Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
srisha

Intel915 GAV audio problem with Pinnacle PCTV

Very recently i changed my 845 GLAD & 1.7ghz with the new INTEL 915GAV with 2.8ghz HT. As i have pinnacle PCTV pro card which has no problems with 845. but now, there is no audio vol up/down control through TV Tuner card, when i try to set the audio to Line in at PCTV audio screen, it won't set & PCTV disappears + win xp Error send message pop's up.

As i added the new AGP card to PCI slot & by disabling on board AGP at cmos settings, above problem is solved. No use of onboard AGP, what about Realtek audio engine??????, 6channel audio???intel is misleading the people, those who have faith & trust on them, i spend another Rs.450 towards AGP card[navtech-simple agp card] to get 6channel/5.1 channel i have to fix creative or some other card at Rs.2500+ who will pay for this, waitng for Intel's reply

Its sad, I know what you are facing! I have the same problem, the god damned HD Audio (High Definition Audio) is not working with Pinnacle's PCTV application...

Do one thing, set the effect in Audio Settings as "Room" and then you can increase/decrease the volume from the master control!

Anyone else who has a better solution and can make 915GAV work with Pinnacle PCTV Pro, please help us!

Jeet

;(