Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mad_bomber

CAN ANY1 HELP ME ON PRINCE OF PERSIA: WARRIOR WITHIN

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME ON PRINCE OF PERSIA WARRIOR WITHIN

THE LEVEL THAT I'M AM STUCK ON IS CALLED "CLOCKWORKS AND GEARS (MECHINICAL PIT-PAST)" I KILLED THE MEN WITH THE RED MASK AND IM ON THE BIT WHERE THE PRINCE SEE'S A MUMMY WITH BLUE EYE'S AND THE PRINCE ASKS "WHAT DO U WANT FROM ME!" I RAN ACROSS THE FIRST WALL WITH A WHEEL SPINNIN ON IT AND I KILL SUM MEN WITH A RED MASK ON THERE FACE THEN I SLOW DOWN TIME CAUSE I HAVE TO RUN ACROSS ANOTHER WALL BUT THIS TIME THE WHEEL IS SPINNIN FASTER WEN I RUN ACROSS IT I GRIP ON TO A WOODEN POLE (THERE IS 5 OF THEM BY THE WAY) SOON AS I GET TO THE LAST 1 I PUSH OR PULL A LEAVER UNTILL IT CLICKS THEN THESE 2 BIG WOODEN THINGS MOVE OPPOSIT WAYS AND I HAVE TO RUN ALONG THE WALL AND GET ON A PLATFORM THAT MOVES UP AND DOWN AND I DONT KNO WHEE TO GO FROM THERE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAASE HELP ME I BEG U!!!! 1 BLESS smile

Is your CAPS LOCK jammed?

Have you tried any walkthroughing guide?

Search google with:

PRINCE OF PERSIA WARRIOR WITHIN walkthrough

keywords.

when you get on the platform that moves up and down try this: If you're standing facing the wall while standing on the platform, you should see a wall to your left when the platform is up as high as it goes. Now wall run on the wall and when you're almost at the end of your run you have to jump back and forth from the wall to the wall across from you. Keep jumping back and forth, higher and higher until you reach the top of the ledge.

To Mad Bomber

I've got past where you are stuck but not by much...

Once you throw the switch 180 degrees and the platform moves up and down the wall to your left... Wall run and get onto the platform, don't be misled by the swinging pendulums or the water wheel coz i died loads trying those.

Instead, turn around and when the platform is at its highest wall run along the right wall and when you are nearly at the wall jump to the left. Then you will need to bounce left to right a few times until you climb up on the ledge.

Be prepared when you get to the top... ha ha ha

Church