Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AndyFair

New movies previews seen during SuperBowl #39!

I've been a fan of Batman since I was a kid, I'm looking forward to the new movie. It looks like they're moving back to a darker film like the original 2 Batman movies (the Tim Burton ones) - just as long as it's nothing like the last 2 films, I'll be happy smile

I'm not sure about War of the Worlds - just hope they don't do an "I, Robot" where the movie bears little resemblance to the original book. I hope they don't "Hollywood-ise" it - the point of the book is that there is no way of defeating the Martians, and it is only at the point of deepest despair that the Martians start to die of flu (yeah, okay, that's a Hollywood ending if ever there was one!). There are no huge chases, fight scenes or call for OTT special effects - let's face it, we already have a Hollywood version of War of the Worlds: Independence Day.

The jury will remain out until the movies are released.

Just my tuppence worth

Rgds

AndyF

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:

Good job on their end, considering "The Patriots" have been there 3 times now, iirc, in a row? Not sure on that, but point is there, the pats are a POWERHOUSE! apk

Yes the Pats have been 3 times now, but not in a row. Out of the last four years, it was '02, '04 and '05! Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Go Pats!!