Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
steve.b-w

How do I get my Signature email address colour back to blue?

when I attach my Signature (address, tel No, email, etc) to my emails in Outlook Express 6, my email address comes up a mauve colour instead of the usual bright blue. There are 4 of us in the family with accounts - but it's only my one that comes up mauve. I've deleted my Signature and re-written/applied it but no change. I've moved it to a new position but no luck. I quite liked the blue. why has it changed - & does anyone know how to change it back?

Links change from blue to mauveish after they have been clicked.

It is still a mauve colour because your computer 'remembers' that it has been clicked by you before wink

thanks, but I'm not clicking on it. I've set it up in Signatures. When I attach it to a meesage it's already mauve - i haven't touched it. It only happens with my account (nobody elses in the family)

Hi Waffler - I see what you mean. I remember sending myself a test message yesterday (cause outlook playing up. I must have accidentally clicked on my link. So how do I get my PC to 'forget' i've clicked on it in the past? I've tried deleting me from he accounts, deleting my signature, re-booting, them filling in new account & re-doing the signature. But it stills comes up mauve. Not the worlds's biggest problem - but I liked the blue and - more importantly - I want to be able to CONTROL my PC and get it to do what I WANT! any ideas?