Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ether

My Medal of Honor Pacific Assault CD-Key Got Stolen!!

i just bought medal of honor paciffic assault for the pc the other day. i went to go play online but in order to do that you must register your game.

while registering my cd-key for my game, a message box comes up and says "cd code is already in use". i am so mad right now! somebody stole my cd-key!

any1 out there have any advice, suggestions, ideas,....cd-keys for me!!(i already tried contacting EA, but their service is terrible!)

thanks.

.eTHER.

Originally posted by ether:

Quote:

any1 out there have any advice, suggestions, ideas,....cd-keys for me!!(i already tried contacting EA, but their service is terrible!)

thanks.

.eTHER.

Well I'm sorry to say that EA is your only other recorse in this matter. They are the onese that publish the CD Key's for their own products and their affiliated labels as well.

I understand your fustration in this matter but asking anybody on this forum to provide you tips on how to circumvent this is not a good idea either, I certainly will not provide you or anybody else for that matter this kind of info, even if I did know how.

The reality is that somebody else has some kind of Key Gen app for this title and has registered their pirated copy with that same key it appears, EA, the publisher is the only one that can do anything about this.