Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
adamvjackson

Latest CMS suggestions

Phillip, 2 more suggestions for your review:

1. Disable the "Solution" button for the first post in a new thread. I see several posts (typically from new users) that seem to mistake the solution button for requesting a solution. I think disabling it for the 1st post would likely solve this issue/misunderstanding.

2. Apply a basic filter for profanity. Please...

Thanks again, Phillip.

Adam

Originally posted by adamvjackson:

Quote:
1. Disable the "Solution" button for the first post in a new thread. I see several posts (typically from new users) that seem to mistake the solution button for requesting a solution. I think disabling it for the 1st post would likely solve this issue/misunderstanding.

Good idea. I will add this in the current Storyteller 1.8 codebase. I hope to do the upgrade to the new release sometime next week. There is now also an option which allows the topic starter to unmark the solution post again.

Originally posted by adamvjackson:

Quote:
2. Apply a basic filter for profanity. Please...

Done. I just added a few words to the filter

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:
Aha! Excellent news Philipp... so, what's "in-the-mixture" this round?

A few new sorting options, thread rating, quick reply, move/merge thread options for the moderators, a newly enhanced "what's new since last visit" feature, and bug fixes.

Originally posted by Alec§taar:

Quote:
1.) Is "search" fixed up yet this build/version?

2.) Can we see the posts made by particular members this build/version??

Both are on the do list for the next version (1.9), which will be released later next month.