Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
perfecto

Serious Problems : Installed But Can't Play It

Can anybody solve my problem? I'm a very die-hard fan of Max Payne. I bought an [ORIGINAL] copy of Max Payne from a retailer here (Malaysia). The game installation was successful. But, the main problem is, when I clicked on the desktop shortcut, appeared a message : Wrong disc inserted despite I inserted two disc at one time (Install & Play disc).. I don't know what is the solution coz' now 1 year has passed..

PC stats:

Intel P4 2.20Ghz

256MB RAM

Display adapters : SiS 651

Intel Integrated Extreme Graphics

Something I have noticed from games and movies from other countries is that they are not always what they seem to be. A friend of mine bought some new movies while on a trip. These movies were sold as new DVD's, but were actually ripped to dvd after camcorded from theater. The disks my friend has have color printing on the disks to look authentic, but are not. They also don't play in many DVD players, usually just computers. What this has to do with you... If you are using disks that have been copied that the computer is looking for the origional disk. My copy of Max Pain is only one disk, and I have never had any of those issues playing it on any of my 3 pc's. Just food for thought, hope this helps.