Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kil1890

ATI TV Wonder Pro help!!

I just installed the ATI TV WONDER PRO Remote control edition. I am having a problem with the TV portion of the software. The remote control and all other features work fine, but the TV portion does not. When I try to load the TV program I get an error message of , "the program ATIMMC.exe encountered a problem and will not load" thus closing the program and creates an error report to send. I am using TV 9.02. The composite side of the card works great. Is there something I am missing? I really want this program to work. any help greatly appreciated!!

I'm having the exact same problem with mine. I can even capture video and TV in Pinnacle Studio 9 Plus. (This is pretty good since Pinnacle Studio doesn't usually support Third Party Products, ie. Hauppage) Once I want to get to the TV though, it bombs with the same error, but I can still watch TV, change the channels, volume and use the program. This leads me to think that because I am not using an ATI video card (NVIDIA GeForce FX 2500 - 256MB), is why it won't let me use the program properly. Everything worked fine until I started downloading updated ATI applications from the internet.