Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The New Guy

NVIDIA GFORCE4 FIX FOR MOHAA AND ALL 3dfx known games!!

To my prevale !!

Here is the fix For your Nvidia Gforce4 mx 64mg Intergrated GPU

And how to play 3dfx rendered games...Only took 4 days of searching!!

Here how it goes Install the latest drivers from Nvidia, To your graphic card best one's are 61.77......

------------------------------------

Then you might get this error message always appearing on you after you install that..

...calling LoadLibrary( 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\opengl32.dll' ): failed

...shutting down QGL

...assuming '3dfxvgl' is a standalone driver

...initializing QGL

...WARNING: missing Glide installation, assuming no 3Dfx available

...shutting down QGL

GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem....

Well the second fix is to make sure your opengl32.dll files are still in your System32 folder see i made the mistake of copying them over... then deleting them.... I know stupide me...

Well i just actually recovered them from my trash...

Didnt get the error anymore....

------------------------------------

For the third fix i hade to install Game XP on my system....

Actually i dont even think my 3dfx games would of even worked without this because what it did is just made my system EXTREMLY FAST and got ride of all the un wanted applications and keys that where not needed...

Here is that website for All of you : http://www.majorgeeks.com/download4152.html

Its Rar file so when you open it all you need is the .Exe and the .Html <-----( For tips and tricks )!!

You drag both files to your desktop I recommend reading the README file first!! Then you run the .Exe and thats it you click yes then you make sure what you see your system specs or else this program is not for you... Then you just Click Warp Speed.... There you have it your System is tweak for maximum 3dfx rendered games.....

P.S: You can always restore to your default settings with Game XP so DONT WORRY!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For the fourth and finale fix i didnt have the cd anymore and i dont really like having to put them in and out so i installed the no cd patch....

See i was having this problem for the past 4 days and it came to mind seeing this error...

Faulting application mohaa.exe, version 1.0.0.1, faulting module gamex86.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000de436.

The problem is that your using an older version of the .exe in your mohaa folder so you all you need to do is upgrad it and i have the fix for that too..

URL: http://www.moaclan.com/modules.php?name=....11_No_CD_Crack

This version is actually the 1.1.12.140 and is the .exe that the game needs to run....

This is a Rar file as well So you need to drag and drop the mohaa-flt.reg to your desktop and same goes with the .exe...

So you right click -flt.reg thats on your desktop and you merge it with the other one....Then you copy the .exe and paste it in the directory that the game is installed thats it!!!

VOILA you have sucessfully installed Mohaa and got your Nvidia Gforce4 MX 64mg Intergrated GPU to run a opengl and a 3dfx game!!

Thanks again for everyones part in this!!

The New Guy!

IF THIS AT ALL SOLVED OR EVEN HELPED YOU OUT A BIT LEAVE A MESSAGE..... OR IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENT OF YOUR OWN !!!

Originally Posted By: DosFreak
Why are you trying to run the game using glide?

I've been trying everything to get mohaa to work
I've installed all patches for the game but I still get this error

Faulting application mohaa.exe, version 1.0.0.1, faulting module gamex86.dll, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x000de436

here are my specs

Guru3d's forceware 92.91

Dell Optiplex gx240
upgraded 468 Pentium 4 (2.8ghz) original was 1.8ghz

Evga Geforce FX5500
128mb
Agp