Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
lssjmic

Hidden and Dangerous deluxe

I just download the full game of H&D deluxe (legal as its free and up for download now) and it says it has all the latest updates etc, but when i start it up the menu looks broken and there are no buttons, sometimes create new comes up and if a type something in a little red box gets bigger but i cant continue. The buttons are there becuase if i click quit i know where yes is but it donst show up. My computer is xp and i know it meets requirments beacuse i can play farcry, bfv and ut2004 without problems. Please help

Originally posted by lssjmic:

Quote:
I just download the full game of H&D deluxe (legal as its free and up for download now) and it says it has all the latest updates etc, but when i start it up the menu looks broken and there are no buttons, sometimes create new comes up and if a type something in a little red box gets bigger but i cant continue. The buttons are there becuase if i click quit i know where yes is but it donst show up. My computer is xp and i know it meets requirments beacuse i can play farcry, bfv and ut2004 without problems. Please help

I have the same problem, and I think there is nothing we can do about it unless they make some kind of fix patch for it. It's a hardware problem. I have tried the game on my old PC, PII with a GeForce 2, and the problem is fixed. But the game runs slow on my old PC and that sucks. If you run the game in 'save mode' the problem isn't there, and it still looks much better than the original game. It works for me but if anybody has a fix for this problem please let us know!! My system is Windows XP, P4, ASUS GeForce FX 5200 128MB.

The problem is the way you run the game. Run it in safe mode from the start menu and evrything works fine