Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jmmijo

Doom III Release Date Guesses?

Originally posted by AlecStaar:

Quote:
Nearly a 100 views, & NO replies?

(Come on folks lol... so what if I am wrong, or you are wrong?? It's no BIG deal! Just speculation...)

smile

* I should have put a 'prize' of somekind out for the winner of this guessing game I suppose, lol!

(To motivate you all to reply & all-that!)

APK

Well if it's going to be like Duke Nukem Forever, then never wink

I'm waiting to purchase either a new system for when Half-Life 2 and Doom 3 come out as I see no need to get any of the new graphics cards until something can really use the power. Also I'm thinking of going to a flat screen but I'm torn between getting a plasma disply or an LCD, me thinks I want a Media Center config instead of the CRT I have now but I don't know for sure wink

I see what you are saying about the BIG clues, but wasn't there BIG clues about HL2 and the ATI coupon's? And yeah, I know the source was stolen, but I still don't think HL2 was ready for release when they said it would be (sorry for bringing up HL2..this aint no hijack wink )

I just hope there are no hiccups, as I have it on pre-order for £19 (Cool price) along with HL2 (on pre-order for 12 months now *ahem*).

Off-Topic but the one game I really am excited about is Tribes Vengeance.. I think it will truly rock.

I love my vehicles.

D'loaded and watched the video in the "related threads" link and I have to say that I don't think I'll play it at home alone in the dark. smile

Wow there have been some changes aroound here...honestly I dislike this new forum look...oh well.

As for Doom 3, it will be out by the end of summer, EB has estimated June 16, but my guess is end of June or probably July. It will beat Half-Life 2 to shelves, its nearest competitor in the FPS market. But other great games like STALKER, and Medal of Honor Pacific Assault are also due out this year.