Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Douger1

Help and Support gone!

I am running WinXP an when I click on Help and Support I get nothing. This is my first post. I'm a little confused. Please help.

I' confused. I can get to the double click and it opens reg edit. I guess I do'nt understand the merge part. I checked for a merge tab and did not find any. Thanks for your help again. I think were getting closer.

Hi again. OK I have the reg file on my desktop. When I try to merge or import regedit tells me it can't do it because it's not a reg file. When I rt click the file on my desktop it tells me it is a reg file. Did I do something wrong or miss some detail? I guess I'm still in need of some help. Thanks for your patience.

My os is xp pro. I'll go through the steps again and get back here with the results.

Here is what happened... When I try to get it into the registry I get an error message stating that the file is not registry script. I hope this helps you to help me. Thanks. Oh my oc is xp pro. If you need more info I'll try and provied that to you.

Sorry, I forgot a detail. The second part of the error mes said: That I could only import binary registry files from within registry edit. Thanks again.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. It worked just great! I am a much happier person. Thanks for all your help. I think were I went wrong was that I only copied the reg files and not the two lines just above the keys themselves. Does that make sence?