Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrDoomMaster

A7N8X Deluxe compatibility problems with Windows Server 2003

Man, I installed server 2003 and NOTHING is compatible with it! Hardly any drivers! I built this system myself, and I worry about how stable the system will be since it's so new, hardly any drivers are compatible with it.

I barely got my video card to work, but that is fine now so far...

As for the integrated audio card on my Motherboard, I don't have drivers for it. The ones on the disk installed fine, and it shows the drives as "working", but everytime I try to play a song or something it says bad directsound device!

Anyone know where I can get compatible sound drivers for my motherboard? Thanks! I'm using windows server 2003 enterprise.

I could write it all out for you, but just look here, someone already did the work:

http://www.msfn.org/win2k3/

I have the same board. Follow these instructions and things should magically start working. Your biggest problem here is all the services which are turned off by default.

did not have this issue myself

just got the A7n8x-e Deluxe board - revision 1 - installed 2k3 fine and also all forceware drivers and such from nvidia (XP versions) and all is running fine as far as i can tell.

It is scary - everything on that site i know off by heart already..lol i think i havea formating problem smile