Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive Frog

Website Critique

Hey there, i hope postings like this are ok. But i have been working on website for a while and i have asked for coments in a few places but as i use this forum a fair amount i would appreciate anyones views whether you are a web expert or just a general user i would appreciate your comments and constructive critsisms.

the address is www.fabhols.com

thanks very much

RF

Overall dude it was pretty cool. One thing though. The spacing on the right margin seemed off (had about 3 inches of whitespace). Other than that it was a cool site.

thanks for viewing the site, if i understand you rite then you should know that the site is not centered it is aligned to the left. not my decision i will add, i prefer it to either be centered or spanned acress screen !! but still !!

if i have misunderstood you then please let me know along with the browser you are using and the version !!

thanks very much

RF

rite ok as long as there is not someting wrong then that is great !

thanks for viewing the site and for posting your opinions.

Please pass on the address to those you know who may be interested in the content of the site.

Thanks

Anyone else who wishes to comment that would be great

Thanks again

RF

nice sit - clean - simple

personal opinion - i dont like thre brown color on the left menu frown reminds me of the morning after hard night out wink

thanks very much for the reply !!

fraid the colours aint my department, my personal opinion would be to change lots!! but still !!!

Thanks for your time!!

Please pass the link on to anyone you think would be interested !!

Cheers

RF