Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MLax148

eVga Geforce 5900 SE Questions/Comments

1. 1. Sharepoint migration 2010

• Migrating to Sharepoint 2010

I was looking at to buy a new card to complete my system and was looking to spend around 150$. I saw the Ati Radeon 9800 SE and the more expensive eVga Gefrorce Fx 5900 SE. The game call of duty actually came with the 5900 se so i saw it as the better deal( among othe better graphics processing features). So I actually bought the 5900 from newegg.com, the best online computer store, and am awaiting arrival. I was wondering if anyone has already bought this card and could tell me if the game Call of Duty is actually provided in the box, or u have to bring a coupon out to a store and buy it. And i wouldnt mind hearing a few comments on the cards as well. laugh thanks.

I bought the blaster 5 FX5900 last month great vcard,puts my old vcard in to retirement. I don't know about game (call of duty) in us but in uk had to send of the game,GREAT game.

if u want to future proof your self go ATI right now.

NVIDIA is still playing the "optimization" game with their latest 53.* drivers and their cards support, which everyone should know by now - for DX9 is no existent. s- they are still lying and cheating.

Also that 9800SE - can likely be overclocked to 9800PRO speeds.

on person got their upto 419/365 and another person got their upto 420/360

As for the people who have voted for the FX card - why?