Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Brian Frank

FS: i865P mobo, 2 PIII's, heatercore

Got stuff I don't need, but would like to make some cash off of.

I won't ship until I have payment. Period.

I take Paypal or Money Order.

E-mail: bjgrifter AT verizon DOT net

Heat: BigB

Paypal: same as e-mail

Items:

Heatercore: approximately 2"x5"x7" Will fit 2 80mm fans per side. 3/8" brass barbs JBwelded on. Tested to be water tight. It's ugly and has some water deposits that need to be cleaned out, but it'll do the job.

-$25 shipped.

Motherboard:

MSI 865P Neo, i865P + ICH4. 6 PCI, 1 AGP, 6 USB total w bracket.

Nothing special about this board, but it's been stable and never given me issues. If you want to overclock, sorry, this board really can't do that: PCI/AGP not locked and there's no way with the current BIOS on it to do that. vcore only goes up to 1.6V. Other than that, it's a nice little board.

Comes with manual, D-LED/USB 2.0 bracket, driver+app CD.

-$65 shipped, but if this seems to high, shoot me with a reasonable offer at my e-mail addy. DO NOT pm me, as I don't hit this board up as much as I used to.

PIIIs: both 800EB's. Different steppings: one is SL4MB (1.7V) and the other is SL52P (1.75V). Each comes with an active heatsink. I've run them in SMP together w/o a problem.

---SOLD---

SuperMicro P3TDDE. Just got it back from RMA. Dual S370 board with Via Apollo Pro 266T chipset and supports Tualtins. Also has a VRM for each CPU. 1 AGP 4x Pro, 5 PCI. Intel 10/100 NIC, Promise RAID.

--SOLD---

Not really looking for trades as I'd much rather have/need the money.

hey m8 - if u can possible set up a NETeller (www.neteller.com) account i can take those 2 PIII off u - throw them in a dell server here that only has a single 733 in it frown - if not will see about a money order.

also will u ship to a #SJO / P.O box? - i got one in miami - since shipping to costa rica cost too darn much!

that mobo is temping as well! - we got a pIII 933 - just have to get another one and their is another sweet system

we are hiring some new people @ work and our current rigs dont cut it for what they do.

I deal mostly with Paypal for instant stuff, and this is the first time I've heard of Neteller, and with my recent financial issues, I'd rather not mess with it for one transaction. I will ship to PO boxes, however.

As for the P3TDDE board, I just closed a deal with another guy for it.

thas kew - i will try paypal again - just beofre they would not take my CC cuse i am from costa rica frown

(ona a side not NETeller is the same as paypal essentially - just used more for online gmaing sites - our company uses them since paypal wont allow online gaming frown

kew, well hold onto those pIII's and i will see what i can do!

So far, I haven't had alot of intrest in them, so you're probably safe if things keep going like they are.

trying to work out with paypal for them to change my accoutn info over to paypal - they say i can send money, but i can not receive, so fingersc crossed!

Well, unfortunately, your too late. I closed a deal last week with someone else. Hope you see this before you send money. First come, first serve. I hope I didn't mislead you about this. Nobody was really expressing any intrest for a while until late last week.

nah m8 is all good! glad u got rid of them smile

it is only a company server and now this gives me reason to ask them for a whole brand new one!! woo hoo!

Even better...

"Yes, we need that quad Xeon system. To increase productivity...of course."

Hehehe

I'm still waiting for this one guy to send the money for that SuperMicro board...at least I was smart enough not to send first.

hehe

well - the best i could get was another 512mb fo ram and to update it form a single pIII 733 to dual 1ghz and 1 more 76g ultra320 scso drive smile about $1200 in upgrades.

Im currently looking for another 1.13a processer to put on my dual motherboard to make it run faster along with my 1gig of ram i got in this email me at willromig06@yahoo.com if you know of any cheap