Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
whoisit

Recover deleted folder in shared folder

Please help. I accidentally deleted an important folder in a shared folder on another computer. Is there a way to recover the folder since the "undo" option is unavailable?

Thanks for your advice. Is there a way to do this without using third party software? I don't have RAID set up nor make regular backups.

Hello,

[censored] DataRecoveryWizard utility can help. Speaking about me, it was

easily able to restore deleted, lost file and unformat drive,

so I think you will also find it quite useful. Really recommended

tool, give it a try.

http://www.[censored].com/

Good Morning,

I am just did the same thing and deleted the shared Folder. I have tried using the [censored] software, but it still gives me the same issue as Stellar Phoenix software.

It loads about 40 Gigs of lost information, but when I try to search for the Folder I deleted or just search for all excel files it comes up with nothing. I have not added anything to the Drive since I deleted this Folder because I didn't want to save over it.

Both Programs are loaded onto another Drive I had to add as a slave to the computer (where the Shared folder is). How come Microsoft could not make some kind of protection from something so stupid. I know this is going to cause me serious issues when someone decides to go looking for the files I deleted.

Hopefully someone has a better program that works on recovering shared Files, or someone has some information that I must be doing wrong. I will post again if I find anymore programs that search for deleted files and fail to recover my serious error I caused.

Is this computer part of a work/business computer environment, or home computer?

If the former, and your PC is on a network that has regular backups, check with the system administrator to see if it's possible to retrieve a saved copy of the file/folder.

If the latter, do you have any experience with Linux? There are several free tools out there that may do the job.

Did you also just let the recovery software recover all 40 gigs (if you have the free space), then look for the files that you need?

The best way to recover files and foldes is not to delete them ;-) You can use R-Studio, Recuva, they are good utilities for recovering deleted files. But, most of all I prefer Advanced File Recovery. It recovered almost everything valuable on my deleted, formatted and partially overwritten HD. And its quite easy to use.

In my knowledge i heard a one of the tremendous path to recover all deleted folders there is the condition if it will deleted permanently from your any device it will work on.

I can’t be share but just go to Google and search there datarecoverysoftware it will easily found the solution for the lost folders..

Ok All the best..

By:

Alana Johnson

Technical Support Head

In my knowledge i heard a one of the tremendous path to recover all deleted folders there is the condition if it will deleted permanently from your any device it will work on.

I can’t be share but just go to Google and search there datarecoverysoftware it will easily found the solution for the lost folders..

Ok All the best..

By:

Alana Johnson

Technical Support Head

Mate, you can use internal tools like powershell, Exmerge, Eseutil etc to restore your database but if these ibuilt utilities provided by Microsoft fails to repair your database then you can go for a extraneous tool like SysTools Exchange recovery software which is a reliable app to recover deleted/corrupted data from offline Exchange server.