Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pr-man

Anyone know how to get cheats to work in Prince of Persia 2?

Seems to be in CAPS so did you try it that way too wink

Also you have to start the game with the command line parameter

YIPPEEYAHOO

To do this you'll need to create a desktop shortcut and add this to the run line after the game or start exe file.

jimmy thats what windows wont accept is the shortcut with the command line. I created one and tried to add the command line parameter but it keeps giving me an error when I hit apply

Quote:
jimmy thats what windows wont accept is the shortcut with the command line. I created one and tried to add the command line parameter but it keeps giving me an error when I hit apply

What error are you getting when hitting apply? make sure the file is not write protected. (read only)

s

Quote:

Ah, you need to make sure the run line has the entire path inside double-quotes like:

"c:\program files\Prince of Persia 2\game.exe" YIPPEEYAHOO

That should work or what ever the correct path to the game is wink

Also make sure the Start In line has the same info like:

"c:\program files\Prince of Persia 2\"

hmm ok I got the command line to run from the shortcut but I see no cheats or a way to access them. None of those keys listed does anything

I don't have the game but can only assume that it works like others, pressing the ENTER or the ~ key will drop down a window or open up a dialog box and then you can enter the appropriate cheat code(s).