Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Trevzilla

Multimon with Geforce 4

Hello all! I have a quick question that hopefully is easy to answer. I'm running dual monitors on a Geforce 4 Ti4400. This Video card also has a T.V output on it. I was curious if there is anyway to keep running my dual monitors, and have my T.V "clone" one of the two monitors.

I thought this would be easy, but I can't seem to find the option anywhere, where it asks if you want "clone" "horizontal span" or "vertical span." I'm using the Nvidia drivers, and they are fully updated.

It seems, that when I plug both monitors in with the T.V, the T.V flickers but nothing shows up. I then can't find any options for triple monitors, or cloning a monitor or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yes, I can run one monitor and the T.V. at one time. And if I can't run all three at the same time, I suppose that is all right. But still, when I do that, I would like the T.V. to clone my one monitor, but it is defaulting to horizontal span. I can't find the option to change this anywhere. Any ideas?