Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pr-man

NAV Corp Anti-virus Question

Is there anyway to configure NAV Corp 7.6 or 8.1 to scan incoming and outgoing emails within Mozilla Thunderbird? I know I have been able to do this with AVG 7 pro

Hi Pr-Man,

I personally hate Netscape/Mozilla mail, and I presume Firebirds is no different. However, my feelings aside have you tried using Mozilla or Netscape and seeing if NAV will integrate with them instead? By the way Outlook Express is an excellent e-mail program, but it has some annoying bugs too like it's spell checker trips on "e-mail" which proves that stupid is as Microsoft's PMs does.

Cheers,

Christian Blackburn

try firebird it is much better, very stable. thunderbird is awesome to. I actually got AVG 7 pro to intergrate perfectly with Thunderbird.

Hi PrMan,

I actually tried firebird and didn't like the interface as much as Mozilla and it crashed more often too. It's still too new of a codebase. Maybe one day it'll make sense for me to use it, but not now.

Cheers,

Christian Blackburn

Hi PrMan,

I think I tried it about 2 or 3 months ago on the most current stable version. For the time being I'm happy with Mozilla. I would like to try MyIE, but I just don't have time right now smile.

Cheers,

Christian Blackburn