Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RavishingRocket

Nascar Thunder 2004......

while racing my car drifts to the left and i have to keep tapping right for my car to stay driving straight and this is annoying. I dont know much about the setups but does anyone know how i can get the car to drive straight? Thanks!

What type of game controller are you using? You may need to calibrate it. The other Nascar games worked much better when you go to the calibrate section before racing.

i am using the keyboard. i have messed with the tire pressure and car settings but nothing is working. i dont see a calibrate option in the game. does the same thing wether i use the keyboard or the gamepad.

This is a normal condtion whether you are using youre keyboard or game controller. It is cause by tire stagger. The right side tires are slightly larger than the left. Nascar race cars are set up this way so you can get thru the corners faster and with less tire wear. If you can afford it, get a steering wheel and pedal setup. It make the game so much better. Enjoy.

Quote:
This is a normal condtion whether you are using youre keyboard or game controller. It is cause by tire stagger. The right side tires are slightly larger than the left. Nascar race cars are set up this way so you can get thru the corners faster and with less tire wear. If you can afford it, get a steering wheel and pedal setup. It make the game so much better. Enjoy.

WOW....... Nice game!!! i might wanna get that!!!