Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ThC 129

Those needing a new HD should check out this deal:

A Bestbuy I saw a Maxtor 80gb ATA/133 8mb cache drive for 99.00USD this is the price WITHOUT the $40 Mail-in rebate

So your talking an 80gig ATA133 drive 8mb cache for LESS than a dollar a gig!!!

Would be good if I didn't allready have a 60GB I got back from an RMA. My 60GB Maxtor 06060L0 went ker-punk and had to send it via RMA. Luckaly, the place to send it via RMA is only 300 miles to the north of where I live(San Antonio). I really want to look into getting a 120GB HDD and newegg diffinally has the price. I think I'll have to hold off on buying computer parts for quite a while concidering I now have a Car payment of $385.61 starting Sept. 24 on a Toyota Matrix.

Quote:
Damn I pay that much for my 350Z!!!

Well you probally have better credit than I do. Also, this includes Platnium extra care(I'm covered for for everything over $50). Besides, I can pay for this. Also, it's only 5 years to pay off. This is what happen when it 6.75% APR. I like the fact it came with a cruise controll.

That is a snappy little rally car I must say!!!

I am always hesitant when it comes to rebates. I buy a lot of computer parts and so far now I have not gotten one rebate check over a 2 year period and 14 rebate requests. These are different items, manufacturers, stores and distributors. Seems like unless it is an instant rebate, I NEVER GET IT>! Most rebate companies are scams and end up keeping the money. Or the very day the rebate expires they stop processing ALL rebates, including ones that were due to go out to the consumer. NewEgg.com has great prices, instant rebates and ship very quickly. I think you can find a deal similar or better on their site.

My dad has an 80GB Maxtor just like that but I think 80GB HDD as the single HDD is small. I'm looking at the 120GB Maxtor(8MB Cache version).

I think I should try to get a picture of my car. It's Indigo Ink Pearl(Dark Blue).

I work for a Wal-Mart and I can tell you that we sell things for less than they do without having rebates. The only rebates that are good are instant rebates.

Anyways, I buy a lot from Newegg and some from local places(Amenity Computer Services and others). I find some useful things just at the store I work at. When I needed to replace the Cat 5 cable I got at the Wal-Mart I work at(3279). I've gotten a lot there. It good to have a discount there.

Quote:
That is a snappy little rally car I must say!!!

I am always hesitant when it comes to rebates. I buy a lot of computer parts and so far now I have not gotten one rebate check over a 2 year period and 14 rebate requests. These are different items, manufacturers, stores and distributors. Seems like unless it is an instant rebate, I NEVER GET IT>! Most rebate companies are scams and end up keeping the money. Or the very day the rebate expires they stop processing ALL rebates, including ones that were due to go out to the consumer. NewEgg.com has great prices, instant rebates and ship very quickly. I think you can find a deal similar or better on their site.

if i actually trusted maxtor drives i would get one, but after having a few of them just die on me u could not sell me a 250g Maxtor for $10!