Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dave.green1

Microsoft Office Systems BETA 2 KIT 2003

Hey all, I have the aformentioned product, and I was wondering if there is anywhere I could d/l updates for it.

The reason being is that Outlook 2003 (part of the Office Pro bundle) keeps crashing on me everytime I close it.

Is there a fix for this or am I SOL?

Thanks,

Dave

I tried it and this is what it says....

"NOTE: The Office Update site only supports official releases of Office XP products. You cannot use the site because you have installed Office XP product(s) from an unsupported build. To use the Office Update site, please uninstall any Office XP products from unsupported builds."

I have the actual CD's, these aren't ripped versions.....

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Dave

It's the original beta. I have tried to download the refresh but it won't let me do that either....

It's not like it's a big deal but the outlook crash is really annoying....drives me nuts actually.... smile

I love Outlook 2003. It is the best MS has done so far....and the rest of the package is quite nice as well....but Outlook 2003 is the star in my eyes.....

Thanks for all assiatnce, btw...much appriciated....

Dave

I have both versions.

I bought the Beta 2 Kit

and I am an official tester, and got the technical refresh.

It may not allow you to update unless you are an official tester

Dave - If you're in the beta, try the general MSFT FTM troubleshooting tips, such as clearing cookies, using the Betaplace provided 'Relaunch File Transfer Manager' URL, cleaning out temp files, etc.