Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DORUMALAIA

New FREE sample package(wavs)FX05(original effects)

Because a part of you don't use Reason prog. , here :

http://www.freewebs.com/dorumalaia/myfreerefills.htm

( point 28 )

you can download the samples package version of DoruMALAIA-FX05 (42,5 MB uncompressed). This package has archived like rar archive and have now only 21,3 mb size ! You need WinRAR program to decompress this package .( If you don't have WinRAR , here can download for free the last version :

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm )

DoruMALAIA-FX05 samples package contains 50 wav samples (a beutiful strange world for your soundtracks or songs !)!.Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in CoolEdit PRO 2.0 at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit ! All of those are original and produced by me !

Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location !

And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-included on other public refills or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA

composer

compozi@yahoo.com

Why you said that ? Just download all what you need , it's absolutely FREE , and enjoy ! That's all , my friend !

Doru

Quote:
Why you said that ? Just download all what you need , it's absolutely FREE , and enjoy ! That's all , my friend !

Maybe because your post should have been posted under Other rather than here...?

I'm talking about this section.. your post was completely unrelated to NT4 or 2000.. So, it should have been posted here.

It doesn't bother me, but it seems to bother others.