Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shassouneh

Fullthrottle MAC version on Windows XP?

Hi All,

I'm having trouble finding the game: LucasArts fullthrottle. All the places I checked out (lucasarts.com, ebay) want ridiculous amounts for it. I'm sorry but I don't thinks its worth it to pay anywhere from $14 to $25 for a 1995 game.

I do own a Mac only version of the game. Is there any way I can get the game working under Windows XP??

Any hints?

Any and all feedback should be appreicated.

thanx beforehand

Quote:
Fullthrottle MAC version on Windows XP?

What is this Full Throttle MAC, some kind of tool for speeding up my network card? Or is it perhaps something I can use to improve reception on my satellite TV system?

LOL Admiral LSD

This topic was posted in the "Games" section for a reason, hehe.

Its an adventure game by LucasArts (the same people who made Monkey Island, Grim Fandnago, and Star Wars games).

I have a MAC (for Apple Macintosh) version of the game and I was asking to see if there is any way ot get it working under Microsoft WIndows XP laughsmile

Quote:
LOL Admiral LSD

This topic was posted in the "Games" section for a reason, hehe.

I know wink

Hair-splitting aside, if it doesn't require a Power Macintosh and you have access to a real physical Mac (to get the ROM from) you could try using a Macintosh emulator like Basilisk II.

Oh wow.

Interesting.

Unfortunately I don't own a Mac. I never beleived in Macs myself. the only reason i have the game in Mac format is cuz I mistakenly bought it. It was 5 bux shipped and brand new, so no complaints frown

Hmmm, not familiar with the MAC ver. Try asking around over at the ScummVM forums.