Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
packman

How can I change Signature colour in Outlook Express?

Something strange has happened to my 'Signature' that gets added to the end of all of my outgoing e-mails. The text of the Signature is set up in the Options section of my e-mail client, the latter being Outlook Express 5.5 SP2. The default colour seems to be bright blue and it's been like that (as I like it) for as long as I can remember but suddenly a few days ago the colour changed to a horrible mauve. Anyone know how I can change the colour back permanently to the blue?

Through having set it up in Options, the Signature gets added to both plaintext and Rich Text messages automatically. I notice that, in Rich Text mode, the colour can be altered from the Artwork button, but that's only on a per message basis. And when you switch the RT message back to plaintext, the colour changes back, anyway, to that mauve again.

I've hunted all over the place (including Fonts and Colours in Options), trying to find the setting for this, but to no avail. Anyone know how to do it so that both plaintext and RT Signatures are blue again?