Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Alien

Frustrated with Frontpage

Please can anybody tell me how I can use the themes function in Frontpage [2002] without it automatically putting text over any page banner I insert? It's driving me nuts. I can see how some ppl might find that useful, but I don't.

BTW, please don't tell me to learn how to use CSS's manually, as that kinda defeats the whole point of having a themes function. I don't want to have to go to the hassle of learning that, I want something nice & easy, like the themes function, but without the stupid text it insists on putting over the page banner.

lol

Get dreamweaver...lol - but no themes

i am not really sure - i guess nothing in the help file about it?

Thanks, you may have helped, albeit indirectly. smile I had another look in the help, & whilst there isn't anyway round that exact problem, I did stumble accross something different - there is another way to achieve the same result that I wanted, or @ least it seems to work. Instead of the Page Banner function I'm trying the Shared Borders function. [or could that just be M$ being their usual awkward selves & using frames but giving it a different name? it doesn't look like the way FP does frames, but who knows what goes on in the minds of MS programmers? ;-)

I'll play with it more later, as I have to go out, but thanks again anyway. wave.gif