Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Christianb

Yet Another Good Reason to Get a Digital Camera

Hi Gang,

I thought some people out there would like to know what to expect if they don't have a digital camera at the airport.

Another%20Excellent%20Reason%20to%20get%

Cheers,

Christian[/img]

Hi Alec,

Isn't kind of ironic that analog film is damaged and the magnetic solutions are A-Okay? One would think it'd be the exact opposite.

-Christian

Quote:
Hi Alec,
Isn't kind of ironic that analog film is damaged and the magnetic solutions are A-Okay? One would think it'd be the exact opposite.
-Christian

regular film is photo (photon) sensitive material.
xrays are a blast of photons in the xray band of the spectrum.

just a fun fact

Hi Alec,

Thanks for posting your niece. It's fun to see cute and cheerful little ones. I have two little nieces myself. I didn't get to visit when Makayla was born, because I had a lice infection, but I'll have to fly down there (from Sacramento, CA to Irvine, CA) soon.

Your Buddy,

Christian

I have no family members nowhere and i'll stick to the ground for now laugh

Just a thought... would the x-ray effect D8 and miniDV tapes too or no? you know i really like my camera laugh and i don't think i can let them do that to my baby!!! laugh

Hi Ali,

I really wouldn't waste your time worrying about flying. Some day you'll be 80 and too tired to go anywhere and you'll regret all the sights you never saw. Sure your jet could get blown out of the air. However the building your in could too, you could also be involved in a random drive-by shooting, or shot in your bed while you're sleeping. Since all of these are geniun possibilities why not throw paranoia to the wind and accept the fact that you may die at any moment. Whether or not you do die before your time shouldn't you be spending your life taking risks and enjoying it's countless benefits?

Good Luck,

Christian

Quote:
Hi Ali,
I really wouldn't waste your time worrying about flying. Some day you'll be 80 and too tired to go anywhere and you'll regret all the sights you never saw. Sure your jet could get blown out of the air. However the building your in could too, you could also be involved in a random drive-by shooting, or shot in your bed while you're sleeping. Since all of these are geniun possibilities why not throw paranoia to the wind and accept the fact that you may die at any moment. Whether or not you do die before your time shouldn't you be spending your life taking risks and enjoying it's countless benefits?
Good Luck,
Christian

oh come on now, did you see all that? why don't you send a letter to your daddy (G.W. Bush) and have him wake you up from the nightmare that he has made for you.
i never talk about politics, but i think it's time for some people to watch the news for a change, and watch something that is not modified by american mass media. ;(
good for you! x)

on the other hand i can see you guys are all blind about the rest of the world. you think of arabs as bunch of tribs riding camels and buildings with domes on top.

i am an immigrant and what bothers me the most is that the world leaders are very greedy about their political power. the fact is there is not much difference between hitler, saddam hussain and bush. they are all trying to get to the same point: being the chief of the world. the only difference is they take different roots. deep inside their operation they all want the same thing. they just say what they thik their people need to hear.

have you ever seen war. do you really think war is what you see in movies?

whomever participates in war is evil, because fighthing is an evil act. no matter if he/she is from east or west.

i'm not jewish, and i'm not arab. a lot of canadians, and respectively americans do't even know the difference. the first question the teacher asked me when i first started school in this country was: "were you not amazed when you say cars on streets and computers in the classroom?" (I was doing computer programming when that computer teacher was trying to learn to use a type-writer).

what i really ask people is to look outside this bubble of north-america and see what the rest of the world looks like. if not you will never understand other's points of views.

I will cry for all soldeirs and civilians who may get killed in the potencial upcoming war, because it takes a lot of energy and love to grow a child who may die in an instance for someone's useless ambitions.

Quote:
I will cry for all soldeirs and civilians who may get killed in the potencial upcoming war, because it takes a lot of energy and love to grow a child who may die in an instance for someone's useless ambitions.

Agreed...