Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Christianb

Front Page 2002-Can't Get the Classic Folder and File Panel

Hello friends. Hey I'm having trouble with Front Page 2002 and was hoping someone had already gone through this problem and knows the solution. I think this feature was working correctly when I tried the demo, but now that I have the full version and have used it a little it would seem that the left hand menu has disapeared. How do I get that to omnipresent while viewing a web?

Look at this screenshot. I currently have my web open, how do I get Front page to display that left hand column on that lists all the files and folders at the same time(well in branches)?

Click here for my screenshot, because it's large and I didn't want to screw up the Messageboard's formatting smile

I know how to get Front Page into page view and folder view, but I want the view that looks like folder view, but lists files as well, and puts the page to the right of that listing.

Him Jim,

Thanks for replying. Actually I did have a web open, I even tried different ones, but it would seem I just overlooked a very simple menu option: "Views" ---> "Folder View"

Front%20Page%20Folder%20View%202_3.png

Which changes This ---------------------------------------------------------------------> To This

Front%20Page%20Folder%20View%201_3.png ------------->Front%20Page%20Folder%20View%203_3.png

Hopefully someone else will make the same silly mistake and benefit from this post smile. Which I'm now somewhat embarassed to have my name on. laugh

Cheers,

Christian