Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dave.green1

Battlefield 1942

Is the single player value any good?

I wan't to play this game, but I HATE, DESPISE, LOATHE online playing. There are to many jackasses out there for it to stay fun.

Should I bother or stick with MoH:AA (and Spearhead for the matter)?

IMO, the single player (based off the demo) is just multiplayer with bots. I personally just started playing BF:1942 online about 2 weeks ago, and yes, there are quite a few people who want to ruin the fun for others. What you should do is try to find a server with fewer people, and more regular players. I would recommend a server with maybe 8 players as a max, as it seems with fewer players, there is less tolerance for that type of stuff. Also, having an admin nearby never hurts, either.

Actually if you stick to the official servers you should be okay. they disable team killing so you don't get the twits on as much and I have played with some pretty cool people on there as well.

Hope to see ya soon (so I can frag ya! lol)

take care

S

look for "cracked tweakedserver" for good multiplay, ff is off and i ban lamerz.

team play is strongly encouraged.

only 10 players, but that is more enjoyable IMO. Most of the players are very regulars.

FYI, i run a cracked server because lamerz have been generating cd keys and stealing the use of them from people who bought the game.

3 of my clan mates cd keys are useless now. ;(

i DO NOT condone warez, its just the only way they can play now . frown

enjoy.