Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pr-man

Best Email client?

I dont like certain things about OE6 and Eudora 5.11 as well. Any other good email clients?

Pegasus MAIL- I've used it for years. Highly configurable and totally FREE

I used to use Outlook Express, but over the last few years I've been a fan of Outlook (mostly since Outlook 98 came out and was stable).

Quote:
I used to use Outlook Express, but over the last few years I've been a fan of Outlook (mostly since Outlook 98 came out and was stable).

not only is it stable but it has a zillion more features

Guys I just tried and bought Pocomail and I have to say I am impressed and LOVE it. Quick, small, lots of options and details and works perfectly with Panda anti-virus Titanium (best AV IMHO)

Quote:
Mozilaa sucks hard.

You can tell its open source

;( What's wrong with open-source??

Quote:
Quote:
Mozilaa sucks hard.

You can tell its open source

;( What's wrong with open-source??

to me, there are too many wanna be famous programmers and they keep making more and mroe apps that are not stable, when they could all colaborate together and make one wicked app and all get equal credit,

perfect example - Linux (not saying linux is not stable - just could be better) - if all the diff, version and comapnies got together they could make one version of linux that would be user friendly and likely then out sell M$ and drive it into the ground.

just my thoughts on it.