Compatible Support Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tylau

Security Breaching threat, up close and personal ;)

Over these few weeks there are occasions that when I was surfing over the net, a pop-up window with the title "Security Warning" and shows nothing within that window was shown. I was really felling peculier when I saw that one the first time, since I cant read anything whtin that message window and the window was posed to be coming from some sort of MS site. wink But since I check out that I have enabled the ad-blocking feature within my norton internet security program, the window which actually contains an ad picture was naturally block by my firewall and hence didnt show up in the window, but the funny part is the title of the window is still there. 8)

it is a Giant grey image correct?

it is just an ad for a company trying to get your attention, it is just a pop up window smile

as for norton, u have to tell it what site to not alow pop ups for do u not? (or i had to for ad-blocking to work)

The ad-blocking function was set to be enabled in Internet Security, but ads are keeping poping under; I cant remember at what time they start to pop over, I must have changed some settings unintentionally, phew..